Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Journey Into the Archives


Today's challenge is a list of links to your favorite posts in your archives. Let's go!

My Five Day Gluten-Free Meal Plan- This post alone has about 500 pageviews and has been repinned a lot on Pinterest. But it's also my favorite because it shows how easy it is to make the transition to eating gluten-free.

DIY Facial Toner- I am a huge sucker for DIY beauty products because they contain far less chemicals (if any at all) and are inexpensive. This is my most popular post to date, with 1570 page views.

Gilded Cat Canvas Painting- I really enjoy making my own artwork to decorate our apartment. I was inspired by a pattern I saw online and decided to spin it my way and paint it on a canvas.

DIY Project: Pinterest Terrarium - This was my first "real" blog post (after creating the About Me page) and it's one of my favorites because it ignited a new hobby. I hate so much fun creating this simple DIY that I now try to have as many plants, herbs, and greenery in my apartment as I can.

Up-Inspired Bridal Shower - Last year my best friend, Alyssa, and I threw a completely DIY'ed bridal shower for our best friend, Kelsey. Warning: this is not for the faint of heart. DIY'ing a complete event like this is very time consuming! But we enjoyed it and it turned out really well. We themed our shower after the Pixar movie "UP" because it's one of Kelsey's favorite movies.

Happy reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog BlogCatalog