Saturday, October 6, 2012

A Week in My Life: Week 21

Here's what the past week looked like:


Starting the day slow. Drinking tea and reading while on vacation.


Door County not only had leaves that were brilliant beyond all reason, but there were still blooming flowers... it was a pleasant surprise. 


Heading into town. Not the greatest photo (taken on the fly!) but you can see how low the water was in the top of the photo. 


Ruminating on the huge breakfast I had just eaten. Also, this is the classic Elise-nervous-tic position: I twist a little section of my hair around my fingers.  


MORE Taffy apples...


This is Wilson's, a cute little restaurant and ice cream parlor. My best friend used to work here during the summer when we were in high school. She gained serious muscle scooping ice cream... they are always busy. 


An old truck sitting among the vines at a winery we visited (more on that later). 


Luis and I went sailing on one of our last days in Door County (also more on that later). We got to watch the sun set on the water- beautiful!


I found some great vintage glassware at a shop up North.


Luis bought me some new kitchen tools, which I desperately needed. My old measuring cups were plastic and some of their handles were falling off... It was bad. He's the best :)

Wishing you all a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog BlogCatalog