Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday Special: I Love Lists!



1. Homemade Snickers bars... Yes, please!
2. Kinda mad that I saw this post after I'd spent a good deal of my weekend thrifting! Mason jars galore!
3. This brought me right back to my childhood camping trips. Sigh...
4. I love everything about this room.
5. I haven't been able to pull myself away from this photographer's website. Perfection!
7. This home is such an inspiration! Makes me want to shop, collect, and shop some more!
8. I love this print!
9. ASOS is having a pretty huge shoe sale right now...
10. Great article on healthy relationships. Read on!
11. Do I buy this print or not!? Help me decide...


Have a lovely week! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow, and for your kind words. I followed you back :).

    P.S. Enter my awesome giveaway http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.ro/2012/07/asian-icandy-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

BlogCatalog BlogCatalog