Sunday, May 25, 2014

My Weekend in Snapshots

Happy (early) Memorial Day! How are you spending the holiday? I was able to take some time off from work this upcoming week, so I'm looking forward to finally having some time to myself! (I'm an obvious introvert...). Here is my weekend in snapshots:

Luis and I hit up one of our favorite garden shops this week. I got two tomato plants (Roma and Cherry), a sizable rosemary bush, three Marigolds, and a basil plant.

Luis and I moved about a month and a half ago but I still have piles of stuff around (mostly books). This is only a fraction of the total amount of books I own. I'm a book hoarder...


My cats love looking out our windows. I love their silhouettes in the setting sun.


I love that my husband reads. 

This is random but I learned how to froth milk to add to tea/coffee without a frother. I'm now obsessed with adding it to my tea. I'm probably do a mini-post on it.

I made this poblano crema enchilada dish this week. Delicious! Although, I didn't make mine vegan. I used dairy crema.


Rosemary is one of the best scents in the world. 




 I walked into the kitchen and saw this.... I laughed harder than I probably should have!

By the way, I revived my book review blog, Required Reading, this week! If you want to read my reviews and blogging on all things library related, literacy, and YA lit, feel free to follow along!

Have a beautiful Memorial Day weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. SydneyfactorfashionMay 28, 2014 at 11:25 AM

    Elise, you take fabulous photos! :)


    Xo
    Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sydney! You create wonderful outfits! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

BlogCatalog BlogCatalog