Sunday, June 1, 2014

Life Lately...

I had the whole week off last week, and it was wonderful. Working 2 jobs kicks my butt... Here's a peek into my life lately:



Luis and I live within walking distance from our city's museum. They had a beautiful watercolor gallery on display this past week. Additionally, the mammoth they have on display is the largest and most complete mammoth excavated in North America (according to the museum's website).

I'm a serious amateur "gardener," so I opted for container gardening this year. These are my tomatoes. Does anyone have an tips on growing Roma and Red Cherry tomatoes??

Hanging out with the family on Memorial Day. 

We played a heated game of Apples to Apples.

We headed to Devil's Lake State Park to enjoy the sun and the water. We rented a row boat and then went back for a canoe. Can you tell we love boating??


The Park is seriously gorgeous. The hiking paths are rigorous and beautiful. The rock formations along the bluffs are stunning. You can easily spend all day here, which is what we did!

Raindrops on the patio table. 

I found this little guy hanging out in a log. It freaked me out until I realized it was just a toad (I'm terrified of snakes...I thought that's what it might be).

1 comment:

BlogCatalog BlogCatalog