Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Insert Cheesy Christmas Title Here

I'm not feeling the whole Christmas thing today. After working 12 hours, I have little energy for anything other than stuffing my face with carbs (namely, mac and cheese). But I'll be honest, when I walked in and saw my Christmas tree, I think a little Christmas creeped in somewhere. Hehe.

I forgot to post a picture yesterday so that's the first photo up there. The photo was supposed to showcase your idea of cheer. The white nutcracker ornament was an early Christmas gift from my mother-in-law. When I was growing up, we always had tons of nutcrackers around the house, and for me that is synonymous with Christmas cheer.

The second photo is supposed to be of a candle. If you were in the Chicago area today, you probably were really in the mood for some warming candlelight. It was wet and foggy out there! I am definitely glad to be back in my cozy apartment!

How are you getting in the Christmas spirit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog BlogCatalog