Sunday, June 23, 2013
How Will You Be Following Everyday Elise After July 1st?
Don't wait until the last minute to round up the blogs you read, lazy bones! You can pop over to Bloglovin', or find me rambling on Facebook or Twitter.
And here are some links to some pretty amazing stuff. The internet can be a great place, right?
1. I had a huge grin on my face when I read this spread featuring the different cuisines of the world, perfected by grandma's from each culture! Amazing.
2. This blogger dressed up her daughter and nephew as a mini Sam and Suzy from Wes Anderson's "Moonrise Kingdom!" Her photos are beyond adorable, and the kiddo's are fantastic models.
3. Sometimes adulthood doesn't suck.
4. Three words that should always go together? Barbeque comfort meatballs. *drool*
5. There's nothing infantile about these hair clips. I'm talking leather and metal.
6. Let's be honest, we love freebies and printables. I love these printable vintage botanical images.
7. Ever since I discovered this website, it's become a well-spring of knowledge on living healthy. This recipe for a wellness "shot" has already warded off a few colds I felt coming. Try it!
8. This is a great article on handling the massive changes in life.