Saturday, June 22, 2013

A Week in My Life: Week 25

Here's what the past week looked like:

My little cat really knows how to sleep...

I don't know about you, but it's been nothing but rain and storms here... Not the most exciting start to the summer.

I recently got a beautiful hanging jade plant (well, I took it from my dad...) and it's hanging in our living room window. I love the shapes that the "leaves" create against the light.

I've always loved popcorn, but lately it seems like it's all I want to eat! I like to add a little lime and cilantro too.

Rain, rain, go away. Come again another day never.

This weekend, Zion has its annual "Nostalgia Days" Festival. For two days, they close down a section of the main street to encourage people to showcase their vintage cars. This guy was an Elvis impersonator. He was actually pretty darn good. And he was wearing red suede shoes... too bad they weren't blue. 




I'm glad that the rain stopped enough to let the festival continue! Hope you all have a beautiful weekend.

3 comments:

  1. lime and cilantro popcorn? be still my heart! that sounds so delicious and perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No judgement here and thank you! (in regards to the grammar) :D Yes, you must try it! I just chop a little cilantro, mix it in with the popcorn and spritz some lime juice over it. It's the perfect snack for a hot summer day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jade is gorgeous! I guess I didn't realize that was even a plant (don't judge). Lime and cilantro on popcorn?? Never heard of such a thing! How creative :)
    Also, I appreciate your good grammar!


    bethany @ http://beforeduringandafterblog.com

    ReplyDelete

BlogCatalog BlogCatalog