Saturday, April 6, 2013

A Week in My Life: Week 14


I will never understand lawn deer... also note that the deer to the left is missing it's ears. Poor thing. 


 Still no budding leaves. Hopefully we'll see some within the next few weeks.


 Setting up my new printer! A wonderful surprise from my mom-in-law.


 My favorite breakfast meal: a strawberry parfait.


 I made rose petal bath salts this week!


 Velma and Porzia enjoying the warm breeze.



Things I'm digging: Burt's Bees all natural deodorant. This stuff is great; lasts all day and is aluminum free. 


Luis and I took advantage of a warmer day this week and headed to Independence Grove, a mini state park nearby. 


 Luis exercising.


 The park has bike trails and little lakes all over the park. It's a beautiful valley-like park. It's the perfect location for an impromptu picnic. I can't wait for things to warm up!


Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog BlogCatalog