Monday, November 12, 2012

Sunday Special: I Love Lists!


I know I promised I'd get to this and I finally have... even though it's Monday. Oh well.

1. I'm mostly disappointed by The Office's farewell season. Here are some great memories to remember the show by. 
2. I know the elections are over, but I thought this was too funny not to share.
3. Speaking of which, this is BEYOND FUNNY. I love Rebel Wilson.
4. I could really use one of these today... Rose Coconut Milk bath!
6. I mentioned some grunge brushes that I downloaded for Photoshop. You can find them here.
7. One word: YUM.
8. This is such a great post to read post-election.
9. I'm a serious soup person and this sounds like soup perfection.
10. I'll be making this later this week. Tilapia is the perfect fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog BlogCatalog