Saturday, November 10, 2012

A Week in My Life: Week 24

Here's what the past week looked like:


Who doesn't love a good enchilada?? Honey lime chicken, baby!


I saw this cleaning tip on Pinterest: you mix lemon juice and baking soda together until you have a paste. I spread it all over the base of our toilet and the sink and it made our bathroom smell very fresh. I'm all about that... It's now my go-to cleaning method for the bathroom. 


As it gets colder, I seem to want more soup. So I made some. 


I made avocado and hummus tacos a few days ago. I think we found our new favorite meal.


Luis helping me make brown sugar banana pancakes. Oh, these babies were good.


We finally moved into our new apartment. Everything's a mess, but we're getting there. We at least got all the bins out of our living room... 


I love the early morning light. 


The best fruit ever... besides raspberries. 


Working on some projects for the apartment. 


Preliminary stages of apartment decorating. 


Because sometimes you need some bubbly to end the day. 


I promise that I'll have a Sunday Special post for you tomorrow. I'm pretty sure that I haven't posted one in two weeks... Sorry! Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Honey Lime Chicken? My mouth is watering. Do you have a recipe for the pancakes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here you go: http://www.howsweeteats.com/2011/06/whole-wheat-brown-sugar-banana-bread-pancakes/

      Enjoy! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh gosh, all of this food looks absolutely scrumptious!! Wanting that enchilada right now!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

BlogCatalog BlogCatalog