Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday Special: I Love Lists!


I almost forgot to create this week's Sunday Special post (like I did last week...) but luckily, I remembered :) Here we go!

1. I had no idea that this existed. But it sounds kind of awesome. The Jane Austen Society of North America.
2. This is just wrong in so many ways. Why????
3. This inspired me to mix more prints into my wardrobe.
4. OMG OMG OMG. Christmas is coming!!
5. This post about moms from Joy the Baker had me nodding effusively and saying "amen"!
6. Who doesn't love a good mac and cheese recipe???
7. I love Erin Boyle's advice for living in a small apartment. A few weeks ago she was kind enough to answer a question I emailed her and she posted it and replied on her blog!
8. I think I might make these and bring them to my family's Thanksgiving get-together.
9. I'm starting to really love this fox trend...
10. Flourless chocolate cake! Drooling...
11. Bahaha... this is so funny. I definitely always wanted the Samantha doll. (Although I ended up getting one that was from the look-alike collection.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog BlogCatalog