Saturday, October 20, 2012

A Week in My Life: Week 22

Here's what my past week looked like:


My amazing mother-in-law gave me a box of Bingley's Tea, which is a tea company that makes Jane Austen inspired tea! The particular flavor that I was given is called Miss Elizabeth, and it's "a strong blakc tea with sassy, smart cranberry, rounded with sweet flavoring and flowers of opinion." Awesome.


Enjoying a cup of said tea. SO delicious!


I've had to spend so much extra time on campus this week because of a massive project I had to complete on Tuesday. This is a view of the student union and sports center.


I see this every day as I walk to class- Lincoln doing his thing.


This week has been rather cold and rainy, so I made a warm apple pie drink. I boiled apple cider with 2 cinnamon sticks, whole cloves, and let it steep for a half hour. If you want, you can add a touch of spiced rum, and top with whipped cream. Amazing. 


Porzia has taken a liking to being in our linen cabinet... Not sure how she gets up there so easily. 


I finally received my October Birchbox. It came a little late this month, but no matter. Note to self: Those Luna bars are AMAZING. Will definitely be buying some in the future. 


Rice and beans... mmm. 


Thank you, Pinterest, for yet another cookie recipe. I made pumpkin toffee cookies with caramel drizzle.


Reading at the laundromat.


A sample of what I'm reading at the moment. By the way, "My Berlin Kitchen" is amazing. 


Made a delicious panini which you can find more about here.


Obligatory blogger shoe shot. 

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog BlogCatalog