I'm sure by now you all realize how much I love the Fall. I won't go into that any more than I already have! However, in "celebration" of the first (official) day of Fall, I want to remember some of my summer's highlights!
- Bridal showers, bachelorette parties, and weddings galore!
- Loved all of the fresh produce, herbs, and fresh flowers.
- Colorful balloons for an Up-themed bridal shower!
- Fourth of July festivities; steak kabobs!
- Daquiri's and paper umbrellas!
- Wedge heels and pencil skirts.
- Baking indoors while my cat keeps me company.
- Growing fresh lavender. Who doesn't love the smell of lavender?
- Best friend's weddings!
- Raspberry cupcakes
- Seeing family and friends!
- Visits to Milwaukee on free evenings.
- More fresh flowers!
What are some of your best summer memories? What do you look forward to most in the upcoming months?