Saturday, September 22, 2012

Goodbye Summer, Hello Fall!


I'm sure by now you all realize how much I love the Fall. I won't go into that any more than I already have! However, in "celebration" of the first (official) day of Fall, I want to remember some of my summer's highlights!
  • Bridal showers, bachelorette parties, and weddings galore! 
  • Loved all of the fresh produce, herbs, and fresh flowers.
  • Colorful balloons for an Up-themed bridal shower!
  • Fourth of July festivities; steak kabobs!
  • Daquiri's and paper umbrellas!
  • Wedge heels and pencil skirts.
  • Baking indoors while my cat keeps me company.


  • Growing fresh lavender. Who doesn't love the smell of lavender?
  • Best friend's weddings!
  • Raspberry cupcakes
  • Seeing family and friends!
  • Visits to Milwaukee on free evenings.
  • More fresh flowers! 


What are some of your best summer memories? What do you look forward to most in the upcoming months?

2 comments:

  1. Aw, loving all of these pictures. Sounds like a beautiful summer, with pretty weddings, lots of flowers and yummy food!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

BlogCatalog BlogCatalog