Saturday, February 22, 2014

A Week in My Life

Happy weekend everyone! This is my first "Week in My Life" post of the year! I've decided not to do one of these a week, but maybe once a month or so. It's been hard to keep up with blogging and posting as regularly as I used to last year. I have different reasons for blogging than I did as well. But enough about that. Let's get crackin'!

We gave Beeboo a bath recently... she was piiiisssseddd.... But seriously. She smelled.

Arm candy. 

I'm loving the blue skies. I. need. Spring. now.

His and hers breakfasts. Bacon and eggs.

Paws in the sunlight.

I made the most amazing spicy Korean-Chinese vegetable noodle soup this weekend. Chock full of veggies and the broth was amazing! 

Mise en place... or not so much. I'm a messy cook.

Have a beautiful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Emilyraphael@gmail.comFebruary 23, 2014 at 8:37 PM

    Poor kitty. Wet cats are so sadly humorous. Will you post your recipe for the soup? I've been making Korean bbq short ribs and eating them with ramen. Your soup looks better (and healthier).

    ReplyDelete
  2. They so are... all of the noises they make and the hateful glances that they shoot your way... and, to add injury to insult, our second cat watched on with satisfaction, knowing that she wasn't the one getting cleaned in the tub. Cats are too funny! I will probably post the recipe soon. It's too good not to share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back! hope to see you post again a little more ;) but i undertand where the time goes. love your mise en place!

    ReplyDelete

BlogCatalog BlogCatalog