Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday Special: I Love Lists!


This Sunday has been pretty busy thus far. I had to work an eight hour shift that started at 5 a.m. this morning. Not only that, but my precious cat wanted to play at 2:30 a.m. What can you do? Haha.

So I'm taking a break from working on wedding programs for my best friends wedding (so exciting!) to bring you this week's dose of internet goodness.

1. 50 things to stop doing forever. I need to print this out and put it on my fridge for constant reminding.
2. On a lighter note, this made me laugh. I used to do this with my brother as a kid!
3. My hair could definitely benefit from a DIY hair mask.
4. Dating my husband: how-to. For all those future evenings-in! :)
5. This is seriously a laugh-out-loud video!
6. I would love it if my future daughter sounded and acted like this. SO CUTE!
7. I wanna drink this all up! Strawberry Rumshake!
8. After reading this, you'll be that much closer to great photography.
9. These donuts look SO cute, and so delicious; a must try.
10. Check it: this website creates recipes based on what's in your fridge! My new best friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog BlogCatalog