Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Achievements in 2013
1. I graduated college and received my Bachelor's in English Language and Literature.
2. Committed to a gluten-free diet and improved my overall health.
3. Luis and I bought a second kitty!
4. Paid off all my credit card debt (whoo hoo!).
5. Increased my sales in my Etsy shop!
6. Celebrated my second wedding anniversary with Luis.
7. Went to California in August.
8. Got a job as a banker.
9. Then I quit.
10. Then I got two great jobs and two great libraries and finally feel like I'm right where I need to be.
11. Made some new friends.
12. Attended a Young Adult literature conference and really got my feet wet in the world of libraries and YA lit.
13. Taught myself some HTML and will continue to learn more.
14. Started doing yoga regularly.
15. Learned how to use Photoshop.
What were some of your achievements this year? Have a happy new year!