Sunday, December 29, 2013

A Week in My Life: Week 52

Luis and I had a pretty laid-back Christmas this year, which compared to last year, is a very good thing. We were able to spend more time with our families this year and that made things so much easier. It snowed SO much on Christmas day (as well as several weeks before that) so we had a very white Christmas. It was beautiful.


We spent Christmas Eve with my family and had an amazing steak and lobster dinner. It's usually our tradition to have this for dinner on Christmas. Oddly enough, Luis wanted to make his signature guacamole for an appetizer!

As with any holiday or family gathering, photos are almost always required. Sigh... Luis really hates posed photos so this is him acting a bit goofy.

We eventually pulled it together!

Kipi "helping" me clean up after Christmas.

All in all, a very slow week. I've needed a slow week lately. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and have a happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog BlogCatalog