I'm taking a break from work and writing papers to indulge in a little selfishness. Is that bad?
1. I've been wanting to buy a camera bag for some time. I love this [expensive] casual one from B&H Photo.
2. Scarves become more than just a winter staple when winter hits Chicago. As I love anything black and white, this is the perfect scarf.
3. Philosophy has an amazing collection of holiday-scented bath items. I can only image how delicious the Gingerbread Man bottle smells.
4. How cute are these owl mittens!?
5. I'm really into the chunky-heeled pumps as of late. Plus, I love the yellow/cobalt color combo.
What items are you pining for this season?