Thursday, July 12, 2012
A Few of My Favorite Things: September Dreams
While I love the warm summer air, I must admit that I am more of a fall person, myself. I love snuggling up in warm blankets, smelling the crisp air, and being able to wear blazers everywhere.
I. love. blazers. Seriously, I miss the days where they were once weather appropriate...
1. This is the perfect end-of-summer/beginning of spring blazer. White goes with EVERYTHING.
2. I'm obsessed with these wedges. I saw a fellow blogger wear them and I hunted them down until I found them.
3. Pangea Organics has become one of my favorite skincare product lines. They use natural ingredients and it has done wonders for my skin. This facial scrub is my favorite!
4. All you need to add to this necklace is a white t-shirt!
5. I love a good mixed drink. This one's called The Frenchy.
6. Lavender is one of my favorite scents. Of all time... Reminds me of the end of summer, and keeps me going when Midwest winters begin to wear out their stay.
What are some of your favorite things?