Living in the Midwest can be very frustrating during the summer months. It gets really hot, and really humid. In addition to all of that, we haven't had enough rain this season, so everything is dead and dry. Needless to say, it's hard to stay looking fresh and put together with all the heat and humidity. I recently showed you my styling routine along with my favorite makeup products. So, I wanted to give you a peak into some of my favorite products that help me cope with the frustrating summers.
1. Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser: This is my ultimate favorite facial cleanser. It's super cheap, but nothing cleans my face and gets everything off more efficiently than this.
2. Pantene Replenishing Hair Mask: I blow-dry and straighten my hair on a daily basis. I also use a lot of hair spray. This mask helps keep my hair hydrated and soft. I love it.
3. Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Mud Mask: I just recently bought this, for I am constantly on the lookout for a good facial mask. I could feel this stuff working right when I put it on my face. I definitely recommend it!
4. Yves Saint Laurent Pariesenne Eau de Parfum: I cannot attempt to say enough about this incredible perfume. It's a fragrance of ultra-femininity and sensuality, built with notes of blackberry, damask rose, and sandalwood.
5. Melvita Eau Florale de Rose: Believe me, you want this little lady with you on a hot summer day. It's a refreshing facial spray that smells lightly of roses. The rose floral water acts as a toner to reduce redness and the appearance of fine lines. I use this daily.
6. stila in the light Eyeshadow Palette: I recently got this as a sample in my Birchbox. Not only do I love every single color, but it comes with a booklet that shows you different eyeshadow blends. I can be worn wet or dry. My favorite!
I've included links for each product so that you can get more information and read a little more about them. Feel free to share some of your favorite products! I love discovering new things!