Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday Special: I Love Lists!


With all the incredible content that is hovering around the Internet, I wanted to post a list of my weekly favorites and web discoveries; cool websites, recipes, articles, anything I think is exciting or relevant! And after all, I do love lists. 


1. I love a good blog. Her website is full of crafts, photography, and fashion goodness!
2. Are you new to gardening? Read up on how to start off on the right foot!
3. Because we all love a good summer beverage.
4. Get in mah belly! This looks too tasty to pass up...
5. Hostess with the Mostess is the ultimate resource for planning parties of any kind!
6. Getting beauty samples delivered to your door monthly? Don't mind if I do!
7. "Hey Sugar Lips!" Homeade honey lip scrub recipe I must try.
8. This is one of those songs that is so wrong that it's right. So is the video...
10. Cheesy Chicken and Rice Skillet Dinner with bacon? This is definitely on my to-do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog BlogCatalog