Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things.

Today's challenge is not so much a challenge, but more of a reflection on what makes you happy... and it came at just the right time.


1. Luis (my hubby) of course. I love his goofy expression here.
2. Anything that has to do with Paris or France. Culture, language, and cheese, oh my!
3. Afternoon tea... or tea anytime, really. 


4. Baking and cooking good food!
5. Vacations, no matter how big or small.
6. A hot bath.


7. A good book; anything Jane Austen... specifically Pride and Prejudice.
8. Cheese.
9. Writing letters.
10. Funny people.

...and Doctor Who, and my friends and family, and Christmas, and Spring, and chocolate, and being healthy, and kittens, and writing and Kate Middleton, and my favorite blogs. The list goes on!

I want to hear about what makes you happy!

2 comments:

  1. I love your list, Elise! And I love your hubby's expression in the first picture. Made me chuckle.

    - Jen
    http://booneandowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Jen! Good to see another blogger doing the Challenge as well :) You have a lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete

BlogCatalog BlogCatalog