Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday Special: I Love Lists!


Well folks, here it is again! 

1. Dinner: A Love Story. A site dedicated to easily creating great meals!
2. A little Sunday animal humor.
3. I'm obsessed with this Etsy shop. Her work is so original and striking.
5. This writer and I must have been cut from the same (cheese)cloth. Her entire website is devoted to cheese...!
6. 10 blog layout tips for all you bloggers out there.
7. FREE FONTS!! I loved just about every single one of these retro-inspired fonts.
8. In the wake of BBC making Shakespeare's Henry IV and Henry V plays into tv-movies, watch Tom Hiddleston (actor who plays Loki in Thor and The Avengers) perform one of the monologues!
9. Speaking of Tom Hiddleston, I could listen to this all day...
10. I can't believe that these ads were at one point successful in selling a product at the expense of demeaning women.
11. Trust me, you WANT to make this chicken recipe. It's perfect.

Wishing you all a great week! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog BlogCatalog