I'm not going to lie: I mostly created this post because I love making collages. Even more specifically, I like making collages featuring my favorite beauty products and/or obsessions! I'm trying to post more consistently these days and in the spirit of blogging and sharing what you love, here we go.
1. I cannot tell you how much I'm obsessing over Jin Soon's nail polish line. These colors are two from her new Spring color collection that were inspired by her visit to Monet's Gardenexhibit at the New York Botanical Gardens.
2. Maybelline's Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision eyeliner has been my liquid eyeliner favorite for two years. It's so reliable and easy to apply. If you're in the market for a new liquid liner, take this one home with you.
3. I am loving the new scent "Pure Daydream" from Victoria's Secret! They have three different types of moisturizer, from the light stuff (lotion) to heavy-duty moisture (body butter). I prefer the body butters because they are versatile and moisturize the tough spots really well.
4. I really love Burt's Bees. I use so many of their products because of their focus and dedication to natural ingredients; some are more natural than others, but they're always reliable. These lip shimmers give the same long-lasting effects as a lipstick without the heavy look. My favorite color is Raisin- it's just the right amount of red and berry tones.
5. Finding that go-to product can be a difficult thing, at times. It took me years to find a shampoo that didn't weigh down my already heavy hair. John Freida's Brilliant Brunette Moisturizing shampoo has been my favorite for years. It brings out the natural highlights and lowlights in your hair and keeps it soft.
6. Maybe you're confused as to why lemons are on this list. In recent months, I have found that these citrus fruits are a jack of all trades in the beauty department. I apply lemon juice to even out my skin tone and lighten pimple marks. Also, drinking water with lemon helps promote healthy digestion, eliminate toxins, and clean out the lymph system.
7. A while back, I had a subscription to Birchbox where each month they would send me various samples of beauty products. They sent me a sample of Vasanti's BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvinator scrub. It was love at first try! I have semi-sensitive skin so some scrubs make me break out. But Vasanti's scrub is very fine and digs deep but doesn't irritate my skin.
8. I'm obsessed with Kate Spade's new fragrance Live Color Fully! I love the name, and the fragrance is fresh and sweet. Some of the notes include star anise, vanilla, and pink lily flower... sounds right up my alley.
What products would you add to this list? What are some of your favorites?