Saturday, January 12, 2013

A Week in My Life: Week 2

Here's what the past week looked like:


I've started drinking coconut water! I'm not sure that an exclamation point was needed there... Either way. It's reeeally tasty.


Early morning sun shining through the blinds. 


Noodleless lasagna... this stuff was exquis'. 


Mm... Babybel Gouda!


To begin our search for the perfect couch, Luis and I traveled to IKEA earlier this week where we had Swedish meatballs in their restaurant. I had to recreate the recipe a few days later (complete with Lingonberry sauce!)


I'm beginning to notice a focus on food shots in my Week in My Life posts... I can't help it. Food consumes me (and I, it! Hehe). Sun-dried tomato baked penne pasta, gluten-free of course.


Kitty, plopped down in the middle of the kitchen. She leads such an exhausting life...


Do you cook with shallots? I love them! 


I'm not quite sure what came over me today... I almost never take photos of myself. But here you are, a few selfies. Oh God, did I just use the word 'selfie'? 



Have a lovely weekend!


3 comments:

  1. You should take pictures of yourself, you're beautiful :) I'm hungry now after looking at those food shots lol.

    Carly
    http://carlydawson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMY food shots and gorgeous YOU shots. I'm such a self-picture-taker. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute! And I totally love coconut water, soo good!

    ReplyDelete

BlogCatalog BlogCatalog