Saturday, June 30, 2012

A Week in My Life: Week 8

I'm going to level with you: this was a pretty slow week for me. By "slow," I don't necessarily mean uneventful, but I found myself taking substantially less photos than I would prefer. Maybe I just didn't feel inspired. I mean, my week started with me updating my resume. . .

That being said, I will share with you what I did document. 


We had some crazy storms this week. I was able to snap a few pictures before I went to work. 


I especially like the photo above. The rolling clouds was both eerie and beautiful. 

   
This photo was take around noon. Look how dark the sky is!


Luis, my husband, asked me to take some new photos for him. He liked the black and white editing on this one :)


These are by far some of my favorite snacks. I've tried making them a dozen times and haven't quite gotten it right. But Starbucks does a pretty darn good Madeleine, so whenever I'm there, I always get a packet or two....


We decided to order Domino's pizza earlier this week. This is my favorite: cheese pizza with black olives and banana peppers!


And, finally, my "week in the life" blog posts wouldn't be complete without a photo of my kitty, Kiki, (whose real name is Porzia, but we just call her by her many nicknames).


No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog BlogCatalog